Monday 20 October 2014

Having Children

From when you first tell people you are pregnant you are given lots of advice, both useful and not! This continues as they grow. I remember being told things like sleep when your baby sleeps - hello, I've got twins, would you mind telling them to sleep at the same time!
However there is so much I have had to discover for myself.
My boys have just started school, and to be honest its great! I can now go to the toilet in peace, and on my own! I never realised how much I would enjoy this, no one shouting muuuuummy upstairs repeatedly. I can now hoover my living room and it stays looking like its been hoovered for more than 2 minutes! Don't get me wrong I love my boys dearly, but I am enjoying the novelty of the above.
Why is it that nobody ever tells you things like that!

No comments:

Post a Comment