Thursday 30 October 2014

Learning to knit!

Having had lots of knitted jumpers from granma Harry set me the challenge of learning to knit. Well I decided I would. I started off finding a local wool shop and asking their advice of best things to get to get started. I came out with a pair of needles, some wool and a getting started advice sheet.
I then made the boys a scarf each. Nice and easy! I then started on a jumper for my self (more on that when its finished!). Granma came to stay for the start of half term and taught me how to sew together prices and then teach me how to cable knit. So I have made Douglas a pom pom hat. Granma made Harry's!

Here's photos of Douglas hat


                                                A close up of the cable knitting



                                                Douglas modelling my handiwork

No comments:

Post a Comment